WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Suheyl

I want to keep my formation instead of a RAW text output after spinning

ReplyThanks 2018/11/28 23:36:51 0 0

Hey,

so after opening my text (rtf) and then spinning it always looses the formation. Is there any way to prevent that? I will jump out of my fucking window if because i searched the whole internet, i couldnt find anything.

Suprise me!

Aprilcaicai
2018/11/29 16:33:23

Sorry for the late reply.

Just talked this with our programmer. If the format of your article is not pure text, then the format cannot be saved. Only text format can be saved.

But we will take your suggestion into consideration, if we can add it in the future, we will release the update soon. Please wait for the news.

Suheyl
2018/11/29 18:01:03
2 # Aprilcaicai 2018/11/29 16:33:23

Sorry for the late reply.

Just talked this with our programmer. If the format of your article is not pure text, then the format cannot be saved. Only text format can be saved.

But we will take your suggestion into consideration, if we can add it in the future, we will release the update soon. Please wait for the news.

Thank you very much. I hope you guys release it soon, im paying big money for this software ;)
Aprilcaicai
2018/11/30 17:12:17
No problem, if we can add it in the future, we will release the update soon.
Greg A.
2020/01/12 03:47:59

Is there a update to this?

Not being able to retain formatting is a pain.

Let me know?

If it can, how do we need to setup being able to retain formatting? Using wprssagreegator and feedzy with your integration FYI...How can we retain some decent formatting?

Lily Brown
2020/01/14 14:22:11
Sorry, only plain text format can be retained at the moment. What formats do you want to retain? Can you give us some examples?
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option