WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
emmazhouzhou

BotChief - All videos on it

ReplyThanks 2018/03/29 16:03:08 0 0

Introduction to Botchief

This is a video about Botchief, a very powerful and flexible software. Following it, you will have a better understanding of it and have a better experience to run it!

Basic Operations of Find Control / How to Use Find Control

This is a video about Botchief and this is the first part of Find Control action --- some basic operations. The other two parts will be uploaded here soon. Thanks for watching!

Parent Control and Select Level Function in Find Control

This is a video about BotchiefEditor - Parent Control and Select Level Function. Following this video, you will know the pleasure while learning it. Come get it ASAP!

Browser Operation

This is a video about BotChiefEditor - Browser Operation; some operation steps of browsers! Maybe you are waiting for such a detailed video???

Operations of Find Control when using Google Chrome

Hello everyone. There are the Operations of Find Control when using Google Chrome! Very wonderful video for you if you are interested in this!

Click Action in Browser Operation

This video will tell you Click Action in Browser Operation which contains Control Operate, Mouse Emulation, New Mouse Emulation, Image Recognition, Set Download Location and Upload File 6 actions altogether.

How to set the value, scrape information from web pages and manage the cookies???

How to set the value, scrape information from web pages and manage the cookies??? Following this video, you will understand all these on BotChief Editor.

How to modify the browser information that the server can identify?

How to modify the browser information that the server can identify? How to have the access to some restricted sites? You may need this video!

Show Variable and Table Variable Operate actions in Variable Operation

These are the first 3 actions in Variable Operation: Show Variable, Variable Operate and Table Variable Operate actions. Following these steps, you will use BotChief Editor well!

ComposeString, TableLoop and MergeTable actions in VariableOperation

This video is about ComposeString,TableLoop and MergeTable actions in VariableOperation on BotChief Editor. Quite useful app and functions! Have it now?!

All actions in Process Control

This video is about all the actions in Process Control, including If, Wait( Loop),Break, Continue, Sleep, Go to, Try Catch, End, Switch and Lock actions. Hope it will help you greatly learn this program!

Actions in File Operation and Email Operation

This video is about all the actions in File Operation and Email Operation. Come to learn more about it; it won't let you down.

Actions in Others

This video contains actions in Others. If you are not very clear about these actions, come and get it! Hope it works well for you!

Actions in Network Operation

This video shows actions in Network Operation. If you are not sure of usages of these action, come here and take this video away!

How to edit Forms?

How to edit forms? How to edit HTML forms?? If you don't know this well, you really need this video!

Actions in Windows Control Operation and actions in HTML Control Operation

This video contains actions in Windows Control and actions in HTML Control Operation. Actions in Windows Control, such as Operate Button, Operate Check Box, Operate Checked List Box... Actions in HTML Control Operation, such as HTML Attribute Operate and Execute JS( Html)...

Actions in Windows Control Operation Part II

These are the second part of Windows Control Operation, actions left in Windows Control Operation, such as Run Function, Stop Thread, Open Form, Close Form, Message Box... If you have any questions, you may need this video!

Database Process action in Database Operation

There is only an action in this video - Database Process action in Database Operation. If you want to know it, come and take this video!

How to compile Project and Module

It's a video about BotChief on compiling Project and Module. It's very useful and powerful! Hope you will like it?

How BotChief Runner Works?

Hi Everybody! This video is about BotChief Runner. You will get to know how it works through this video! Get it soon!

Developer Website

This is a video about BotChief Editor - Developer Website. There are details in this video, such as developer version, license manager, registration...

How to complete captcha verification with actions in BotChief editor

How to complete captcha verification with actions in BotChief editor?? 3 actions for you, including Captcha, New Captcha and 2Captcha to deal with common captcha and Recaptcha.

BotChief Editor - How to use SMS Service with actions in BotChief Editor

This is a video about SMS service in Botchief Editor, including two actions, SMS Pva Service action and Get SMS Code Service action. If you are not clear about this, this video is right for you!!!

Roxtbury
2019/04/20 10:10:08
works with multiple windows (and proxies) independent or only works with an active window?
Aprilcaicai
2019/04/24 18:25:57

It works with multiple windows independently.

Let us know if you need more help in the future.

cantu12
2020/01/24 02:10:25
Is it still working??
Aprilcaicai
2020/02/01 16:07:19

Yes the software still works.

Is there anything i can do for you please?

Maycon Souza Freitas
2020/04/04 14:19:32
I'm interested in botchief, does it have Brazilian Portuguese language? can you call me on Whatsapp? +*********
Aprilcaicai
2020/04/07 13:41:32
Sorry only English language is available right now.

Will you consider to custom it to another language? You can add this Skype to talk about the details.

Skype id: Chinasunny5
Jitendra
2020/10/02 17:14:11

I am looking advance training for botchieft please let me know if any one is willing to teach .

victorpatrick
2023/07/15 16:08:52
Thank you very much. This information is really useful for me and I want to tell you that the article is great Dave The Diver
Lorde Laura
2023/07/20 12:06:02
The article was well-written and engaging, keeping me interested from start to finish.
<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option