WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
kabone76

Database Process ISSUES

ReplyThanks 2017/08/16 03:16:40 0 0

I have a module that returns results similiar to the ones listed below while using a custom form. These results need to go back in to the database where accounts are store. Autopilot_Results will have the same SOURCE, USERNAME, PASSWORD, PROXY.

COOKIESTRING is the only value that needs updated. There will be multiple accounts, so COOKIESTRING will need to be updated for the matched SOURCE AND USERNAME in the results from the module.

I have verified that COOKIESTRING is returning a value to assign -

I use this to update the database -

When it runs it gives -

Essentially this is the goal: The user inputs there account, which doe not have cookies saved yet -

module runs and then the above process where the issue is happens which then should update the database which allows for it to look like -

I have tried to format this so it will be easy for you to understand, because I may be just doing something wrong. I have been trying to get this to work for atleast 2 days, and really need to get this moving..

Thanks

Fuck BotChief! WhiteHatBox willl steal from you, disable your keys when they don't get their way
kabone76
2017/08/20 02:36:42

*UPDATE*

To anyone else that may have this issue. Make sure there are values in the database for the value you are updating. If it is blank it will cause this issue, save it as something like "Null". That will fix the issue until this is fixed.

Fuck BotChief! WhiteHatBox willl steal from you, disable your keys when they don't get their way
Aprilcaicai
2017/08/21 17:36:19
Thanks for your help. We will update it asap. Please wait for the news.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option