WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox

Get VideoTweeter free/beta version

ReplyThanks 2017/06/14 11:05:35 1 0

Here you go >>

1. Please download WhiteHatBox App software at http://download.whitehatbox.com/whitehatboxsetup.exe

2. After download the software, please install and run whitehatbox app.

3. Click "Content Softwares" category in whitehatbox app, and download VideoTweeter there.

4. After download, VideoTweeter will install automatically. Then you can run VideoTweeter there directly.

5. And use this serial code to login free/beta version >>

6c96abc4-4be7-4432-94d2-c9ce3d6956cb

Why do we let you run VideoTweeter in whitehatbox app ?
This is an often asked question, the answer is that because whitehatbox app provides some good functions for you, like auto-update, recover to last version and auto-resume from crash etc. So now we put all of our softwares in the whitehatbox app, you can run/update/manage all softwares in one place.

False Alarm Notification:

Few anti-virus software say that WhiteHatBox maybe contain virus, so it maybe ban you to install WhiteHatBox App or limit it to visit network. The fact is that it is a false alarm, you can just ignore it or add an exception into the anti-virus software. There are some reason to lead the false alarm, for example: WhiteHatBox has few blackhat seo tools, or maybe just because we don't pay money to the anti-virus software company.

We are a good software company from 2008 and developed many popular software, we will never put virus in our product to kill ourselves. You can use our product without any worry.

Let's ROCK!
neerajvijay
2017/06/14 16:25:41

After entering the free license sode software doesn't starts.. no meesage.. just doen't starts

Please see.. as i really want to test the software & then buy the license for it

WhiteHatBox
2017/06/14 21:05:27
Is there any error message you got?
Let's ROCK!
WhiteHatBox
2017/06/15 10:47:45
@neerajvijay, what is your operating system ? we need make a test on it to find the problem.
Let's ROCK!
whitab
2017/08/02 05:27:45

Hi

I just download free version for test, i start a new video task (i have see your video tutorial), and when i want to output the movie i have always this error message "Error:Impossible to find the files 'C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteHatBox\AppFile\201\temp\articletovideo\articlevideo\sources1\audio1.wav'."

=> I have try with choosing "no audio" and it was the same

How can I add the missing files or change the path for this ? (I use Windows 7 / 64 bits)

And when I want to use "search images" modules (I have also watch your video tutorial) , on "fast navigation" I have only a black screen and not Google Images or Bing Images (i have try the both)

Aprilcaicai
2017/08/02 16:59:17

Please use administrator right to run whitehatbox app, then it should solve this problem.

Let me know if there is still problem for it.

whitab
2017/08/02 18:07:50
I have allready run on administrator as you write and it's not work :-(
Aprilcaicai
2017/08/04 10:32:51
2 methods to fix it:

1. find the directory file of the program, then run the program with administrator right directly.

2. re install this program in another disc but not c disc.
whitab
2017/08/24 05:52:53

oops, sorry i don't see your answer...

I have test your fisrt solution and doesn't work, can you tell me how to proceed for the second solution (how to reinstall on another disc ?)

Aprilcaicai
2017/08/24 11:44:28

Please use the method 1 to find the directory file of this program first. Then move the file to your another disc. Then run it.

Let us know if it still won't work.

VerifyCode
Advanced Option