WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
dmgimbut

I never received a serial number for Spinner Chief - purchased 9 days ago and cannot use

ReplyThanks 2016/10/08 17:51:19 0 0

I purchased Spinner Chief 4 nine days ago. I tried to use the web version but it too confusing and videos don't cover how to use it.

I tried to download to my PC but it will not allow me to complete the process without the serial number.

I have sent numerous emails, they asked what email I used when I purchased it and have not heard back.

There are now 9 nine days of my subscription gone, not being able to use the program.

I wish we could get this sorted out so I can continue to work on my sites. I all fairness, they should restart my subscription the day that they send me the serial number.

Very Poor customer service.

Donna Gimbut

Aprilcaicai
2016/10/08 22:40:57

Sorry for the inconvenience, we just come back from the National Day, i will ask the support to check the mail asap.

rudhra
2016/11/28 05:38:01

Hi Donna Gimbut I have the same problem for the past 3 days no license, no proper support.

Can u tell me whether u have received the license yet?

Aprilcaicai
2016/11/29 01:14:53
3 # rudhra 11/28/2016 5:38:01 AM

Hi Donna Gimbut I have the same problem for the past 3 days no license, no proper support.

Can u tell me whether u have received the license yet?

Hello, very sorry for the late answer. You can send your Paypal/payment account to me via private message, i will ask the support to check it asap.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option