WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
TurboGolom

TurboGoloms Questions Thread :)

ReplyThanks 2016/09/26 06:40:17 0 0

So hello Guys and welcome to my Post. Im trying to get into this Tool after a long long break and now i wanna start with it again but i have here and there some questions about Functions or the Logic behind the Tool.

1. So i try to create an e-mail creator where i need to fill in informations like name,subname,street,streetnumber and all that kind of things. On the mail site is an Option to choose an wish e-mail adress and i wanna build it from the name and subname field.

I cant get it to work to fill name and subname variable into 1 Field its allways overwriting itself.

example:

1 Variable is Michael [name]

2 Variable is Tower [subname]

i want both variables in 1 Field so it looks like Micheal Tower

but it wont work cause the variables are overwriting each other so i allways have 1 Variable on the Field

2 There is an Tutorial where i can learn how to create a web form which is offered at the devoloper Version? cause i cant seem to get it work, to create buttons, fields etc and connect it to my script.

Example: I have an simple GUI where People can add Informations like Name,Subname,Street etc. Now my script should work with the entered information there is any Tutorial or someone can explain to me how to do it ?

kabone76
2016/09/26 22:05:32

You can do this for your variable problem:

Once you have values assigned to your First and Lastname variables use a variable operate action to append The first name variable with a space. THis will give you "Firstname " then use another variable operate to append the first name with the last name so you get "Firstname Lastname". If this doesn't get it done add me on skype and I can help you SilenceTheDeathBringer is my skype ID.

Also I will be creating a video for GUI forms in the next few days and you can find it here - https://youtu.be/uO6MeE5_vxs?list=PLrvK0Aqd4SlrjSta87ux8x3ebGDT8aCt3

Fuck BotChief! WhiteHatBox willl steal from you, disable your keys when they don't get their way
Aprilcaicai
2016/09/26 22:30:38
Thanks for your help @kabone76

@TurboGolom please do it like kabone76 described. If there is still problem, you can still add our official Skype account: whitehatbox

Have a nice day!!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option