WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
steve316

IF Statement Question

ReplyThanks 2016/08/05 16:51:19 0 0
I am trying to use an IF statement where IF a link is present or true it clicks the link however it is skipping the true and jumping to false. I know the statement is true. Is there a fix? If I use the control without the if statement it clicks the link.
Steve 316
Aprilcaicai
2016/08/07 23:22:09

There is no problem for the If command, what do you want to do, please give me more details.
Also you can check this link to know how to use the command: http://developer.botchief.com/actions/botchief_actions.html

steve316
2016/08/08 09:46:53

I didn't say there was a problem with the program. I am simple stating that I know the statement is true and it skipping the true action and going to the false action. I don't know why. I removed the action from the if true and it works I ad it back into the if true and it skips to false.

The developer actions site is extremely basic and doesn't even give an understanding of the if statement.

Steve 316
Aprilcaicai
2016/08/08 22:36:38

Hello, you can send us your bot, and we will test it. Thanks.

Also the command document has explained what the If command is, and how to use it. Please read it carefully.

steve316
2016/08/10 10:50:25

Steve 316
ChesapeakeBaybe
2016/08/10 12:33:22

Steve316 I am also trying to set up an IF statement where if a link is present or true it clicks the link. But I can't figure out how to do it... I can only see how to set up IF statements for variables, and cannot figure out how to tell it to make a link on a page a variable.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

(Forgive me if this response went thru already. For some reason the forum is not showing my communications as posted so I never know if/when they actually post.)

Aprilcaicai
2016/08/10 22:26:17
5 # steve316 8/10/2016 10:50:25 AM

Please send your module to me, so i can test it. How can i do it just view the screenshot you sent?

Aprilcaicai
2016/08/10 22:29:46
6 # ChesapeakeBaybe 8/10/2016 12:33:22 PM

Steve316 I am also trying to set up an IF statement where if a link is present or true it clicks the link. But I can't figure out how to do it... I can only see how to set up IF statements for variables, and cannot figure out how to tell it to make a link on a page a variable.

(Forgive me if this response went thru already. For some reason the forum is not showing my communications as posted so I never know if/when they actually post.)

Again, if you have posted your thread on this forum success, it will be here, nobody will delete it. Also we tested the If command again, no problem for it. I do not think you find the correct control. Many controls are similar on the page, so sometimes the result is not just one. Please go to study botchief for few days. Wish this can help you.

Have a nice day!!!

steve316
2016/08/11 09:29:14
6 # ChesapeakeBaybe 8/10/2016 12:33:22 PM

I was able to fix mine. I had to create a variable. Let me know if I can help. I also got help from the support email which was great.
Steve 316
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option