Following(0)
Partner(s)
Karmagedon

Good Day #1 (22.05.2016)

ReplyThanks 2016/05/22 17:14:28 0 0

Operating System:Windows 8.1

Operating System Bit:64bit

Software Version:4.0.1

• While I was writing the script (about 4 hours, most of the time I spent on the fight with the editor), editor crashed three times when I work with tabs in embedded browser.
  • After each time I had to login to all websites that use scripts (considerable loss of time). I am glad that the script is saved after each step (probably due to the large number of bugs).
  • Editor periodically lose the current tab, and did not allow me to select a browser item. Helped periodic use SetCurrentBrowser (several times when working with the same tab).
  • If I rename some of the elements in the name is added "0" (screenshot in post). All names are normal after loading the script.
  • The editor does not remember that I remove the panel. They have to detach every time. Especially cute when editor falls several times per hour.
  • When the bottom panel undocked, it appears in the most logical place - the middle of the screen. This is genius! As long as you drive the mouse to the panel - the panel is hidden. We must do it very quickly (screenshot in post).
  • But when you select an item in the side panels and move the cursor beyond them, they do not even think to hide. By what they are hiding algorithm. Probably, the developers themselves do not know (screenshot in post). And how am I supposed to place the item if the panel is not hidden, but covers the entire space with the code.
  • After running the script debug window is not responding after opening a third tab. Trying to stop the script crashed editor. The window is left hanging, the editor crash (screenshot in post).

A couple of days I could not work because THIS.

The ideal interface. Unmatched stability. Great opportunities. All this - BotChief Elite 4 for just $ 200!

In some countries (for example - in my country) is a monthly salary.

(And after buying Elite version for $200, I see a sale, which Developer version for $ 150. And where a discount on an upgrade to the Developer version for other users?)

On the other hand the developers have added to the program:

• Multiple skins (very important feature)
  • Advertising a new store (even more useful feature)

But:

• There is no button to clear the cookies that would be much more handy. When testing the script is sometimes necessary to check from the beginning. Use "Clear Cookies" directly in the code.

• Debug tab allows you to view not the values of variables. It's just a name of tab. Use directly "Show Variable" in the code. On this tab, the only one useful function - "Disable Action", the appearance of which I have contributed.
Lists and text formatting in the forum do not appear. At the same time perfectly displayed in the editor. This is not a bug. It's a feature.

AND, PLEASE, MORE GIMMICKS! This is what users need.

Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Karmagedon
2016/05/22 17:37:38

I tried to run the script a second time. After pressing the start, he brought the values of variables and to run the script.

Guess what the result I got? Program crashed.

Karmagedon
2016/05/22 17:42:12
The third time, the same thing again. Most do not want to try. I have spent enough of their nerves today.
Aprilcaicai
2016/05/23 03:32:38

Hi Karmagedon,

We will check and fix it asap, sorry for the inconvenience.

Josie Moris
2023/06/25 23:11:12

This is genius! As long as you drive the mouse to the panel - the panel is hidden.

www.partybuslimosoc.com/contact

Anna White
2023/06/29 01:01:16

By what they are hiding algorithm.

drywall installation in carrollton tx

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option