Following(0)
Partner(s)
JayFacesOut

New Version of WhiteHatBox Not Installing

ReplyThanks 2015/10/09 10:15:51 0 1

Operating System:Windows 7

Operating System Bit:64bit

Software Version:TAP Pro 3

Hi Guys, when I try to Run WhiteHatBox I get Pop Up saying there Is a New version of WhiteHatBox and to click to update, After It has Updated a Box Says 'The New Version will Run Now' so I click 'OK' and the Programmer attempts to start Up and then Goes Back to@ There Is a New version' Please click to Update, It keeps repeating itself over and over again.. I've re-started my PC and Run The Programme, It says the same thing.. Over and over again.

So Now I don't have access to any of the Bots as the Main Screen won't even Load.

Can you fix this Issues besides the Network Error on the Desktop Log In been not working for 3 Days Now. ( and the Mobile Version Does Lg In as an alternative but the Programme doesn't even tweet or anything' ) But now I can't even access the Programme because 'WhiteHatBox' Main Screen won't even Load.!

Please fix asap please!

Regards,

Jeff

JayFacesOut
2015/10/09 11:06:42
It's ok after several hours it appears to have settled down, however the network error on Desktop still isn't letting me tweet or follow etc and Switching to Mobile as your Previous Threads suggest is Logging In as 'Normal' but not tweeting or anything?
Aprilcaicai
2015/10/09 22:02:07
2 # JayFacesOut 10/9/2015 11:06:42 AM
It's ok after several hours it appears to have settled down, however the network error on Desktop still isn't letting me tweet or follow etc and Switching to Mobile as your Previous Threads suggest is Logging In as 'Normal' but not tweeting or anything?

Hi, JayFacesOut, about the network error recently we are trying our best to fix it, so please wait for a moment sorry for the inconvenience.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option