WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
wpguy

How to auto replace synonyms in a SC2?

ReplyThanks 2013/12/21 15:27:42 0 0

Hello friends.

I am still using a spinner chief 2. I am trying to figure out how to auto replace synonyms.

For example I have a text. In that text there are certain words repeating throughout.

What I want to do is select first occurrence of the word then manually select best fitting synonyms and then have spinner chief replace every occurrence of the synonym in the text with selected synonyms form the first occurrence.

Is it possible? And if it is how do I do that?

Thanks.

Happy Holidays!

WhiteHatBox
2013/12/22 05:34:04

Hi buddy, I think the problem want to use is "Super Replace". 'Super Replace' can save your operation and synonyms, then replace other same word using the saved synonyms.

You can just enable super replace at the tools tab, then 'super replace' will begin to save your operation automatically. later you can click "super replace" button to replace.

Let's ROCK!
wpguy
2013/12/22 11:29:04

WhiteHatBox,

Thank you for quick answer. Is there a way to save those terms in "SuperReplace"for future use?

WhiteHatBox
2013/12/22 14:22:23
The "SuperReplace" only save synonyms in memory, if you want to save them in hard driver, you 'd better save your replace using favorite thesaurus, then next time you can just replace article using your favorite thesaurus directly
Let's ROCK!
wpguy
2013/12/29 20:15:16

Could you please explain more. How do I save my replaces using favourite thesaurus?

Right now I loaded cloud thesaurus at the start of the software. Then I spun one by one the synonyms in the text. So now I want to save these favorites in my custom thesaurus. What do I do?

Do I need to load my favourite thesaurus after I already spun the text?

Thank you.

WhiteHatBox
2014/01/02 02:18:48

The favorite thesaurus will be loaded automatically every time. You don't need load it manually.

And when you spun a word/phase, you just click follow button to save synonyms to your favorite thesaurus.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option