WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox

BotChief Example Template

ReplyThanks 2014/12/18 05:44:59 1 0

We will create some example template and post them here, so that you can study from them.

1. Search on search engine and click the site - Download

2. Instagram Login - Download

3. New search on google and click the site with keyboard simulate and next page - Download

4. Send emails using godaddy email account - Download

5. Yahoo Account Creator - Download

6. A Simple Example to use customized GUI to search on bing.com - Download - (Please zip first after download, and open it in botchief editor using Open Project Function)

7. A simple bot to bulk-autoFollow people on Twitter - Download - Click here to see the video (How to run the bot and how to create the it with BotChief)

8. A simple bot to bulk-autoLike people on Facebook - Download- Click here to see the video (How to run the bot and how to create the it with BotChief)

9. A simple bot to search the keywords and save the results automatically on Bing website - Download - click here to see the video (How to run the bot and how to create it with BotChief)

10. A simple bot to login in Yahoo account automatically, and send bulk mails with BotChief - Download - click here to see the video (How to run the bot and how to create it with BotChief)

11. A simple bot to login in GMX account for sending mail automatically with these two softwares BlackBulkMail and BotChiefEditor - Download - click here to see the video (How to create the bot with these two softwares)

12. A simple bot to batch detect whether the proxy is available with BotChief - Download - click here to see the video (How to run the bot and how to create it with BotChief)

13. Video for Compiling exe - Download - click here to see the video (How to create it with BotChief)

14. A simple bot to fill in the birthday date automatically on the beatport website – Downloadclick here to see the video (How to create thebot with BotChief)

15. Creating a process bar with BotChief Forms. - Download

16. Example with multithreaded project. -Download

We will keep to post more

Let's ROCK!
abdullahwu
2015/04/27 22:50:52

thankss

i use the google

but i have problem with language with google i have photo but the web said no

it work but the language not good

and i cant the find of time when the bot get the root admin i want it stay in the root admin long time from 1 hour to 3 hours

abdullahwu
2015/04/28 02:55:44
useragent the problem
Aprilcaicai
2015/04/29 02:36:04
Hi, abdullahwu! I am sorry that we don't understand your meanings,can you post screenshot and describe detail problems ?
abdullahwu
2015/04/29 10:49:44
i cant i would but ur site saied must be 150 score :(
Aprilcaicai
2015/04/30 06:54:12

Hi,abdullahwu! You can send a picture to other sites, and post a link here.

Best wishes!

abdullahwu
2015/04/30 07:31:25
i cant post link they said must be 150 score
Aprilcaicai
2015/05/06 02:21:00

Hi, abdullahwu! I apologize for not replying you earlier.You can try again. You should be able to post a link and needn't 150 score.

Best wishes!

abdullahwu
2015/05/27 17:51:18
http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2015/04/28/jpg//a795edcbfc541f6.jpg
abdullahwu
2015/05/27 17:51:38
fainly
VerifyCode
Advanced Option