WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
Aprilcaicai

How to Click Page Adsense Using TrafficBotPro

ReplyThanks 2018/06/05 14:12:17 0 0

Here are the simple steps to configure the task to click the ads in the website.

1. enter iframe in Tag.

2. click Verify Selection button to check how many ads it can find. Software will show you how many ads it found. See the below screenshot, it already found 3 ads in this website.

3. choose a number from Item Index drop down list to find the related ads you need. The ads will be circled with green in website if software found it.

batman56
2018/06/15 10:50:14
I tried your iframe method but when I ran the campaign 10 times only 2 of the times it clicked on Adsense. The other 8 times it NEVER clicked on the ad. Your bot effective rate is only 20% or less. Please ask your program to fix the bot so it always able to click on ad every time I run it.
Aprilcaicai
2018/06/15 11:03:42

Is there any error notification please when you found that it does not click the ads?

How do you know it does not click the ads?

Are you running your task with different proxies?

How did you setup your task please?

Waiting for your news.

batman56
2018/06/15 11:07:13

It simply does not clicked on the ad. There are no error message. I know because I watched the Debug windows. Only about 2 of the times it clicked on the ad.

I didn't even use proxy. I send the traffics directly to the site without even searching on Google.

Your bot has so many issues. It simple does not worked.

Aprilcaicai
2018/06/15 11:11:52

Don't worry, if there is really problem for it, we will help you solve it.

Could you please tell us what your website link is?

Where is the ads you want to click in your website please?

We will test it for you in our side.

Waiting for your news.

Jaya Coin
2018/12/01 12:46:28

Hi Aprilcaicai,, I interested to buy this software, is blackfriday discount still valid for buying this software ?

Aprilcaicai
2018/12/01 17:26:13

Here is a 45% off discount you can use recently. Visit this link to get it please:

https://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BlackFriday

sonny213
2018/12/31 19:43:17
I dont understand at all how to set this up, its a guessing game, I just want to set it up to click ads and its really complicated not having a tutorial to help...I see its running but im getting fail counts and not sure how to set it up properly. If I could just get the basics I am sure I can get it to test out..pls help?
Tingting Lei
2019/01/01 13:48:42
Does it have any PDF tutorials?
Some of its functions are somewhat complex, and I don't understand them.
Aprilcaicai
2019/01/03 17:05:03
8 # sonny213 2018/12/31 19:43:17
I dont understand at all how to set this up, its a guessing game, I just want to set it up to click ads and its really complicated not having a tutorial to help...I see its running but im getting fail counts and not sure how to set it up properly. If I could just get the basics I am sure I can get it to test out..pls help?

Just follow the steps one by one, then it will work.

Can i know your website link and which ad you want to click? I will try to use your website to create a sample task for you, then you may understand it well.

VerifyCode
Advanced Option